Waverley Oaks Park in Waltham offers a wealth of onsite amenities, but one of the most appealing features for companies trying to attract talent is the broad range of fitness options that employees can take advantage of throughout the day. From the traditional gym environment, to hot yoga, to the latest craze of CrossFit, Waverley Oaks Park has options for every fitness level and inclination.
Here are some of the choices Waverley Oaks Park tenants have to stay active within (or just adjacent to) the Park:
- Waverley Oaks Athletic Club: The gym recently completed a $1,000,000 renovation. It offers a pool, racquetball courts, group fitness studios with classes, a spinning studio, a huge strength training room, and cardio room. The club also has an onsite nursery.
- Bikram Yoga Waverley: Invigorating yoga classes suitable for beginners and advanced yogis alike.
- CrossFit Watch City: Kick your fitness up to another level! Instructor-led, constantly varied, functional movements executed at high intensity.
- True Martial Arts Academy: Develop your mind and body with martial arts education. Classes for kids, adults, and families.
- Boston Basketball: Energize your company’s competitive spirit at this 15,000 SF basketball facility with two new courts. Offers camps, clinics, leagues, and membership.
- Beaver Brook Reservation: Waverley Oaks Park is directly adjacent to beautiful Beaver Brook Reservation. Walk, jog, or bike through 59 acres of open fields, wetlands, and woodlands.
If you’re interested in learning more about the office, lab, and flex space availabilities at Waverley Oaks Park, contact NAI Hunneman’s leasing team of Steve James, Leeanne Rizzo or Patrick Grady for more information or visit the park website www.waverleyoakspark.com.