Below represents recent blog posts of interest from around the commercial real estate universe curated by the NAI Hunneman Research Department.
- Four Best Social Networks for CRE- The channels that you choose to market yourself on in CRE is highly important. Each channel has different capabilities of reaching and connecting with particular audiences, be sure to use the best fit social network for your company’s culture. (Source: The Content Funnel)
- Boston’s Seaport District Continues its Momentum- The once unimpressive Seaport has not only made a comeback but has continued to develop into one of the most exciting areas of town. (Source: VTS)
- 4 Ways To Get More Email Signups From Your Website- One of the biggest challenges faced within a CRE website is discovering a way to not only enhance traffic towards the page itself but developing a strategy that leads to subscribers. Here are 4 ways to make this seemingly impossible task easier. (Source: ClientLook)
- With Housing Prices Rising, Developers May Be Under Increasing Pressure to Address Affordable Housing Need- The pressing issue regarding affordable housing is far from going away. Developers may have to pay a price in order for Boston to maintain its middle class. (Source: BLDUP)
- Brokers: Are You Implementing These 5 Content Marketing Best Practices?- As it can be difficult to market content properly to a targeted audience, try enforcing these 5 practices to strengthen and improve your efforts. (Source: Apto)