Below represents recent blog posts of interest from around the commercial real estate universe curated by the NAI Hunneman Research Department.
- Six Seaports Driving Demand For U.S. Industrial Markets– With the ever changing market, here are six seaports that continue to adapt and benefit the industrial real estate sector. (Source: VTS)
- Greatest Hits: Take Your CRE Marketing Game To The Next Level– As the commercial real estate world evolves, so does the way we market. Here is a list of techniques and strategies to keep your marketing plan current. (Source: Apto)
- Why Use a Tenant Rep Broker?- When considering a new office, there are many things to keep in mind. Hiring a tenant rep broker can ease the stress by providing important expertise that can break down the process. (Source: ReOptimizer)
- 5 Reonomy Filters You Can Use to Find Off Market Opportunities– Off-Market opportunities can be attractive to both buyers and sellers. These 5 Reonomy filters can aid in the discovery of these unlisted properties that few others can find. (Source: Reonomy)
- Apartment Supply Needs to Reach 4.6 Million by 2030, Report Says– Although to some the apartment market seems to be at a surplus, in the next 13 years, over 4.6 million apartments must be created in order to meet the predicted demand in our nation. (Source: Axiometrics)