Below represents recent blog posts of interest from around the commercial real estate universe curated by the NAI Hunneman Research Department.
- 5 issues that scare off commercial tenants – As a commercial real estate broker, you’ve mastered what is truly a complicated industry. (Source: Apto)
- Mixed-Use: Creating New Value for Retail Properties – The blurring of lines between where we work and where we shop will have a medium impact on shopping centers, restaurants, bars and office buildings over the next decade. (Source: VTS)
- 2017 Mid-Year Office Trend Analysis – As 2017 nears its mid point, this year’s four top office trends are already emerging. As you consider making changes to your portfolio, keep these new directions in mind. (Source: REoptimizer)
- This Week in the Economy – Stocks indexes advance for the week despite poor jobs report. (Source: The Tenant Advisor)
- Is a Bubble Brewing in the Multifamily Housing Market? – Out of all major commercial real estate categories, the multifamily market has strengthened the most since the last recession. (Source: St. Louis Fed)