Below represents recent blog posts of interest from around the commercial real estate universe curated by the NAI Hunneman Research Department.
- 3 Reasons CRE Loves Transit-Oriented Development – Part of being successful in commercial real estate is keeping up with trends and how the industry and society as a whole are changing. (Source: NAI Global)
- ADP: Private Employment Increased 177,000 in April – This was above the consensus forecast for 170,000 private sector jobs added in the ADP report.(Source: CalculatedRisk)
- Return of the Hyperlocal Commercial Real Estate Broker – Even as markets around the world become more interconnected than ever, brokers should still look to adopt a local focus and embrace the personal touch. (Source: Reonomy)
- 3 Tech Trends Set to Impact Retail in 2018 – The CRE community is watching for impactful technology trends in retail, especially as the release of 2017 first quarter reports spurs another hefty round of Wall Street exchanges. (Source: Regency Centers)
- Space Planning Tips Your Office – If your company is looking at new office space, you can ensure the success of your move by spending time up front doing a bit of space planning. (Source: REoptimizer)