In addition to offering first-class office space and top of the line amenities, including a fitness center, free Wi-Fi, and newly renovated common areas and tenant meeting spaces, Connector Park (59 Lowes Way | Lowell) is also centrally located to a wealth of area amenities.
Our North Team recently identified some of the area’s best restaurants that are ideal for client meetings and all less than 10 minutes from Connector Park.
- Nobo Restaurant (5 minutes away) – This Japanese style fusion restaurant is the perfect place to bring clients for lunch or dinner. Located at 18 Boston Road in Chelmsford, it’s a conveniently located upscale restaurant and bar. In terms of affordability, there are several specials for lunch ranging from a $10.95 “Nobowl” rice special to a Nigiri Lunch special—there is such a wide range of styles and flavors for anything you or your client may want.
- Aprile’s European Restaurant (5 minutes away) – If you’re in the mood for Italian, Aprile’s is the right place for to go. Set in a renovated millhouse this restaurant serves numerous kinds of pizza along with other Italian fare and a warm ambiance. It’s a great place for a lunch meeting with prices ranging from $10 salads to $25, 25-inch pizza.
- Pho 88 (9 minutes away) – Pho 88 is a well-known establishment in Lowell that provides a wide array of Vietnamese options for any client or co-worker lunch and dinner. While the menu can be overwhelming, the prices are reasonable and the ambiance is warm and fairly casual.
- Casa Blanca (5 minutes away) – You can find a casual environment and authentic Mexican fare at Casa Blanca. This eatery is a great place for a co-worker lunch. Casa Blanca has a bright and festive atmosphere and their menu offers such items as fresh guacamole and a variety of salads.
- Moonstones (5 minutes away) – This upscale bistro is the second regional restaurant from owners Scott and Kathy Plath, the first being Cobblestones in Lowell. Specializing in small plates, Moonstones makes global cuisine using local ingredients. Moonstones is a great place to take clients or friends to share tapas and have creative cocktails.
Want to learn more about Connector Park and all the area has to offer? Contact North Team members Jim Boudrot, David Gilkie, Mike Allen or Cormac Sullivan. You can also visit the park website at www.connectorpark-Lowell.com.