Below represents recent blog posts of interest from around the commercial real estate universe curated by the NAI Hunneman Research Department.
- Opportunities in the US Office Market for Q2 2017 – While the economy continues to move along, many office markets still experience vacancy rates that are higher than the national norm. (Source: Reoptimizer)
- Pre ICSC Retail Forecast and Predictions – It’s nearing May signifying that retail analysis on the eve of ISCS is fast approaching. (Source: CREXi)
- New Home Prices – As part of the new home sales report, the Census Bureau reported the number of homes sold by price and the average and median prices. (Source: CalculatedRisk)
- Essentials of Tenancy in Common (TIC) – You’ve done well investing in real estate, and are looking to grow your portfolio. Your broker just called and gave you the “hot-tip” of the week: That sparkling Class A office building at Main and Main, the one you have coveted since investor-infancy, will be coming to market in three months. (Source: PropertyMetrics)
- The Risk of Your Capital Plans Is in the Smaller Projects – When it comes to capital projects, it’s easy for owners to see the benefits of optimizing operational efficiency on large-scale, multi-million dollar jobs like lobby renovations and other major repositioning projects. (Source: Honest Buildings)