Each year, the Commercial Brokers Association (CBA) recognizes the Greater Boston area’s most significant deals and honors local professionals for their work. Professionals of all markets come together to celebrate achievement in the real estate industry. NAI Hunneman was nominated for five awards this year, and we were excited to support our nominated colleagues at the event.
Cathy Minnerly and Ovar Osvold were honored with the award for Industrial Deal of the Year for their work with Martignetti Cos. and the closing of an $11.5 million deal for 115 acres in Taunton’s Myles Standish Industrial Park. NAI Hunneman represented Taunton Development/MassDevelopment Corp. in the deal. The beverage distributor plans to invest $100 million in a new 680,000-square-foot headquarters and distribution facility.
NAI Hunneman represented the Fall River Redevelopment Authority in its sale of 77 acres in SouthCoast Life Science & Technology Park to Amazon for a 1.1-million-square-foot distribution center, for which Mike DiGiano, Cathy Minnerly and Ovar Osvold won the Community Impact Award. The distribution facility in Fall River will create more than 500 full-time jobs.
Congratulations to our team and all nominees and winners for a job well done! Here is the full list of NAI Hunneman nominations this year:
- Evan Gallagher and Ben Sutton were nominated for Most Creative Deal of the Year Under 40,000 SF.
- Mike DiGiano, Cathy Minnerly and Ovar Osvold were nominated for the Community Impact Award.
- Cathy Minnerly and Ovar Osvold were nominated for Industrial Deal of the Year.
- Cathy Minnerly was nominated for Broker of the Year.
- Ovar Osvold was nominated for Rising Star of the Year.